Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Trolling for Trouser Trout takes off!

Well, after agonizing over the incredibly difficult task of thinking of a name for my blog, I have finally found something that espouses my theme. Trolling for Trouser Trout. In a general way it expresses the major activity of my life. Looking for love, looking for Mr. Right, and Looking for Mr. Right now, and all of the adventures and pursuits I have in life while searching out this goal. You will find my personal musings, points of view and anecdotal (and sometimes very dark) humor. I am ageless. My name is mankind. I laugh at myself cry when I am down and bitch about a lot of things but generally am pretty happy with my life, the cast of characters in it and the state of my personal world. Although I think that the state of the impersonal world around me is very quickly on a oneway swirl down the porcelain bowl of existence, I think I have it almost okay. On the large scale I don't have much to complain about, like a supermodel with a chipped nail, or a Sri lankan without a meal, I do have my gripes. You will come to know and love all of them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love This... Keep up the good work!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Super Model with a chipped nail... I love it

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home