Thursday, May 12, 2005

You gotta love modern life

You just gotta. As I mentioned I have some ads running on the web looking for love of the cheap 20 minute equivalent there of. Well, today as I was going over my ages old unopened email I went to several of these matchmakers letters where they provide you the service of sending matchs that meet your criteria and your profile and they profess to send you perfect matchs with the probablity that their choices will be THE ONE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sent me my lists. Both yahoo personals and www.date.com have sent me my own ad as my perfect match this month. WooHoo!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait to call me. Where will I take me? Do I want to go to the movies? I guess I should know that shouldn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home