Wednesday, December 28, 2005

And Sometimes You Actually Meet Mr Right Now and he is Mr. Right Now! What a surprise huh?

Sometimes when you meet someone on a phone dating line they do turn out to be Mr. Right now.

For example, tonite's feature du jour said they were a 22 year old bisexual college student 5'9", 190 pounds. Well, they were.

We decided to meet in a BlockBuster parking lot near my home. 1:00am meetings of anykind can be scarey, but hook ups are even moreso nervewracking. You never know if you are meeting a gang of bashers or an ax murderer, or worse yet, a rejection. Your pulse quickens. Your heart pounds. Your mouth dries up. The adrenaline hits the fan. Oh, and you have to pee a lot.

So he follows my car back to my house. Which prompts me to decide that I definitely need a new vehicle. For several reasons. One I can't see out my windows to get a peek at what he looks like, and because it is so frumpy that I know I wouldn't want to follow it to someone's house. I need the fag equivalent of a chick magnet. Which is very funny, because until this point in my life I considered a vehicle nothing more than a way to get from one place to another. Boy was I wrong. I have lost a great deal of my materialistic values over the course of the years. What has happened to me? Thank God being gay is like riding a bicycle, it always comes back to you how to do it, and you can peddle it all over town.

In the rear view mirror I catch a glimpse of his face and hair and think.....Okay, this could very easily be a late night snack. He has dark hair and from the fleeting moment I saw his face, it was pleasing.

Finally at my house, after a 3 minute ride that seemed as long as the new King Kong movie's first half, I ask if he wants to sit around and socialize for a while or just hop into things. He doesn't much care either way.

We go upstairs into the kitchen and I ask him to sit down for a few minutes while I have a cancer stick and ask him a few questions, getting a feel for his personality and the conversation goes much like a job interview. Seems he is home from school on Christmas break. Nice.

Dressed in very dark jeans, a dark leather belt, white T-shirt, black button down he has a very nice shape to him, extremely sexy and powerfull looking, with just the right proportions of shoulder width to waist width, sort of like a short version of college football player. Very strong looking. He is not too stocky for his height.

He has a very handsome face and was a little conscious of his body weight being a little stocky, but he was very pleasant and refreshing in his candid manner. He had spiky brown hair that sort of stood up in an asymetric cut. I could say that he looked a little bit like a stocky Ryan Cabrera, and I wouldn't be too off base. He wasn't the least bit queenie and played baseball when he was younger.

On the phone there was a nice honesty about their personality and a refreshing quality to their maturity. For example they asked if I would be very particular about the kind of guys I was orally intimate with. I said......"Well, to a point, why?" "Well, I am a little heavier than a muscle stud and I am kind of hairy." After telling them hairy could be cool, I said, " lets meet up and if we don't hit it off as each other being something we might want to mess with, we could be on our separate ways" and that went over very well. It was apparent that we would only be going down the hall.

Getting them undressed was fun. Although clingy orange patterned jersey type boxers might not have been the best choice for a first 'date', they were a joy to undress. And fill out those shorts they did. My, my, my. You certainly don't get many of those to a pound! He had huge balls. Not exactly low hangers, like skinny toned guys do, but very big. He was largely endowed as well. Now, I have very large hands, and when I wrapped one around the shaft, there was plenty of junior still hanging out the other end. He was pretty thick too. I won't say it was the size of a small water bottle, but it is probably the best comparison I can make. His nipples were a little tiny, but nice and hard, sticking out like pencil erasers in aurieolas about the size of a nickle. And "kind of hairy" translated into......Take a look at me and if it is any prediction of the sort of winter we can expect, then stock up on lots of bread milk and beer right away! Which is a neutral when it comes to my spectrum of enticement.

All in all, it was a fun time, although it could have lasted longer, but work in the morning is an important consideration in anyone's life and cut this short from being a marathon session. I was asked if I could be called tomorrow, to which I said we shall see what tomorrow brings. (After all, who knows where I might be or who I might meet. Perhaps Prince Andrew will call me and ask me to be the Queen of England, but I guess Sir Elton John already fills that role quite nicely.)

When asked if I was going to pay any attention to his hole. I replied with a mouthful......"Sorry, never on a first date." Manners, manners, manners! And I certainly didn't want him to think I was easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home