Sunday, November 06, 2005

Of Dogfood and Knuckle Dragging and Koolaid with a Hardon

I'm Not Really Bitter
I'm not really bitter
because the world gave me a hickey
on the ass.
It only shows when I want it to.
And the man I have been oggling all night
leaves with dogfood.
Dogfood that will soon be crawling
into his shorts
And resting that BARFORAMA
face against that muscled inner thigh.
And my eyeliner's running.
But that's okay.
Cause one of my girlfriends has more.
But all of my girlfriends are guys.
And this is the men's room where I sit crying.
And my last roach just fell into the urinal,
where it sleeps with the pubic hairs.
Jello Is Koolaid With A Hardon
He cracks his knuckles.
And she cracks her gum.
They are a happy couple.
As happy as they come.
There's a certain charm
in a man who drags his knuckles
when he walks.
There's a certain charm to a girl
who shits when she talks.
The tropic of illusion.
The land of the lounge lizards.
Jello is Koolaid with a hardon.

1 Comments:

Blogger psyvhicjack said...

GREAT!
WOW... LOVE THAT LINE
"Jello Is Koolaid With A Hardon"
Really I do.. I will remembe that always

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home