Tuesday, January 03, 2006

And the hits just keep on coming!

So we are still getting blisters from letting our fingers do the walking. Apparently it is more difficult to find Mr. Right Now than most people imagine.

Perhaps my standards have gotten too high.

Perhaps I have been spoiled by hanging out with straight men too much.

I now have this new standard I follow. If I want to be with a man, I want them to be masculine. Not the least bit feminine. If you are going to be with a feminine male, you might as well be with a woman. What's the whole point of wanting a man if they aren't one. Now guys, don't rag on me too bad on that one please. It is a matter of personal preference, and there is nothing wrong with feminine males, TS, TG, whatever. It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's Fritters, or so they once said in a movie called Motel Hell.

I used to joke that I had very high standards, a man had to have a penis and be breathing, but the breathing part was optional. I now find that in reality I won't touch someone just for the sake of touching them. If they don't fit the guidelines I find attractive I can't seem to make that mental jump that screams MERCY FUCK just because I have put myself into the proximity of thier penis. By that I mean being in the same room, not the same zipper space.

My thumb is going into routine spasms from repeatedly pressing #3 as is the tip of my index finger. My fingernail bads actually hurt. My brain is gettting fried by the radiowaves beamed to my short antenna cordless phone and my neighbors with a scanner have gotten bored listening to the same old ads over and over so that I can remail in the 'Live Connector' for free.

I have learned a few more things about phone sex dating. Guys are stupid. An ad that specifically reads looking for guys 18-26 will routinely get you calls from guys 52 and over.

Guys that you meet and rule out have no short term memory and do not hesitate to approach you as a complete stranger next time they hear you on line. Guys that have been offended by you online and have hung up indignant in your ear(though how anyone calling a phone sex line can find anything offensive is beyond me) will contact you the next day and will verbally caress you for 15 minutes until you bring them into reality by saying...I think you are messaging me by mistake.....yesterday I offended you and you hung up. They quicklky disappear whether out of embarrassment or out of realizing neither of you wants what's being offered.

Puerto Rican guys, 6'3" while sounding nice in theory can be soft, mushy, have boobs like Pamela Anderson, and wave their hands like rainbow banners in the wind all the while asurring you that they are extremely masculine and on the downlow while emphasizing that they have jobs such as club bouncer and security staff. It makes you wonder if things need policing, do they wave their magic wands at the perpetrators, or do they snap them with their flowery thong?

So anyway I was thankfully spared from seeing the "yeah, it's 8 inches when it is hard and has a cute little curve to the left" Puerto Rican man, or was it man wannabe, unit by saying I was tired, maybe we could mess around tomorrow. Call me.

That is the beauty of having an identifying ringtone. You can give it out without endangering your home number, and it has no real effect on your life other than when that special bell rings, you don't salivate like Pavlov's dog but rather cringe in avoidance and abhor the phone.

Not to say that I am the greatest catch on the planet, which by far I am not, And I am a victim at times of desperation, but I do think that I am a significant evelotionary step above almost all of the guys I talked to or met on this phone line. All things run it's course I guess and the novelty is quickly tarnishing on this endeavor. So far I am out a few bucks for the service, have met three unsuitable guys and lost countless hours of sleep. Who knows what tomorrow brings and what promises of companionship and lustful fun may dawn on the horizon, but I know I grow bored with phone 'dating' quite quickly.

When my allotted time is up this go round, I will not renew my subscription. I have better things to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home